Monday, April 28, 2014

Amy O'Mara defeats Anya Hines: Fight Video

 

On Saturday April, 26th at Rage in the Cage: 4 in Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, England at the Queens Theatre.

Amy O'Mara (1-0-0) defeated Anya Hines (1-3-1) by (TKO) due to ground and pound, in the first round of their 115-pound amateur MMA match.

Amy is a 25 year old 5'5 fighter who lives and trains in Stockport, Greater Manchester, England. She trains at 12 Gauge MMA where she is coached by Matt Thorpe and Simon Home.

I asked Amy when and why she got started in MMA and this was her answer, " I have been at 12 Gauge MMA for 14 months and have done kickboxing before that I just sort of fell into MMA. I was looking for a kickboxing gym when I found 12 Gauge and liked the sound of submission wrestling and then tried every other class and never looked back."

To see the fight video, click read more. 



1 comment: