Sunday, April 27, 2014

Jacki Vandivier defeats Claire Guthrie

 

On Saturday April, 26th at GE Fights17 "Sinister" in Sullivan, Indiana at the Sullivan Downtown Gym.

Jacki Vandivier (3-0-0) defeated Claire Guthrie (1-1-0) by unanimous decision in their 145-pound amateur Championship MMA match.

Jacki also holds the GE 170-pound and the GE 155-pound amateur Women's titles. 

Jacki is a 30 year old 5'0 fighter who lives and trains in Clinton, Indiana at Kryptonite MMA, where she is coached by Bryant West, Justin Vandivier and Keith Smetana.

I asked Jacki how she got started in MMA and this was her answer, "I started MMA June 2012. I started it just for weight loss as I used to be 330lbs. I got stuck at 190lbs so my brother Jordan Urbain convinced me to train with him. And it was the best exercise I've ever done."

No comments:

Post a Comment