Saturday, January 22, 2011

Raquel Pennington defeats J.J. Aldrich



On Friday January, 21 at RMBB "Bad Girlz Gone Wild" in Sheridan, Colorado
 
#2 ranked 135-pound fighter Raquel Pennington (6-1-0) defeated  #22 ranked 135-pound fighter J.J. Pennington (2-1-0) by submission (strikes) in the first round of their 135-pound amateur MMA Championship match
 
Raquel lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado and trains with Kongo Do Fight Team where she is coached by Chuck Daly. 
 
Her only loss was to #1 ranked 135-pound fighter Taylor Stratford.


1 comment:

  1. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into
    any issues of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any methods to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it.


    my blog post ford ranger

    ReplyDelete