Friday, September 10, 2010

Michele Gutierrez: Interview


The buzz surrounding Michele Gutierrez of Wand Fight Team and the Vixen Crew has been growing louder within the last few months. It began in May at MMA Xplosion in Las Vegas when she rebounded from her pro debut loss with an impressive knockout of her second opponent, Amy Stacey, within 17 seconds of the first round. At her following fight, August 14th at XFO in Chicago, she was once again victorious, winning a unanimous decision against challenging opponent Cassie Roddish, a last minute replacement Michele knew nothing about except that she was a Muay Thai fighter. "She had really strong kicks. I won every round. I just kept my distance with her, and kept her at the end of my punches. She was tough. It was a good experience for me to go the full fifteen minutes and experience what it's like to go the entire distance."




To read the entire article click here

No comments:

Post a Comment