Friday, March 18, 2011

Romeo Rupp defeated by unnamed fighter


On Saturday March, 12 at XXX Extreme Fighting: "Invasion" in Benton Harbor, Michigan.

Romeo Rupp (3-1-0) was defeated by an unknown fighter (1-0-0) by TKO (doctor stoppage) due to a broken nose in their 170-pound amateur MMA match.

I have asked both Romeo and the two promoters of the show to disclose the name of the fighter but all have refused to name the opponent.

What I do know is that it was the unnamed fighters first time ever fighting and that she is actually a football teammate of Romeo who was there to watch Romeo fight.

As the creator of the Amateur WMMA rankings I use this website as my database for all ranked fighters records, therefore I must report and write about all losses by a fighter, even if I don't know the name of the girl who beat her, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment