Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Christianna Daniels defeats Sheena Brandenburg

On Saturday January, 19 2013 at Total Warrior Combat 15: "Mean Streak" at The Best Western Plus Hotel in Lansing, Michigan.

#24 ranked 115-pound fighter Christianna Daniels (6-2-0) defeated #37 ranked 115-pound fighter Sheena Brandenburg (5-6-0) by KO (Ground and pound) in the first round of their 115-pound amateur MMA Championship match.

Christianna is a 5'6 twenty-six year old fighter from Ypsilanti, Michigan. She trains at Scarred MMA where she is coached by Russell Tackett & James Jones.

I asked Christianna what got her started in MMA and this was her answer, "I started MMA because I wanted to learn how to defend myself."

1 comment:

  1. I've learn some good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you set to create the sort of excellent informative website.

    my web blog - musicos artistas

    ReplyDelete