Friday, January 11, 2013

Misty Gannon defeats Amy Holland



On Friday January, 4 2013 at Bluegrass Brawl 5 at Heritage Hall in Lexington, Kentucky.

Misty Gannon (1-0-0) defeated Amy Holland (0-3-0) by unanimous decision in their 165-pound amateur MMA match. (Misty missed weight and ended up fighting at 175)

Misty is a 5'7 thirty-one year old fighter from Ironton, Ohio and now living and training in Lexington, Kentucky at Georgetown MMA where she is coached by Adam Gomaz.

I asked Misty what got her started in MMA and this was her answer, "I started training with a guy by the name of Dante Wade out of Huntington, West Virginia. He is a MMA  pro fighter and owner of I Am clothing line and my love for MMA just grew from there. I moved to Georgetown, Kentucky and been training with Adam here for about a year and he said I was ready so I just had my first fight January 4. I am a mother of two, a six year old boy Jace Coats who also trains with Adam Gomez and a four year old girl Niomi Coats.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl i am so proud of you i love you kido

    ReplyDelete