Monday, January 28, 2013

J.J. Aldrich defeats Angie Perreira

 
On Saturday January, 19 2013 at Destiny MMA: “Wa Koa II” at Blaisdell  Arena in Honolulu, Hawaii
J.J. Aldrich (6-3) defeated Angie Perreira (4-1) by  (135-Title) unanimous decision in their 125-pound amateur MMA championship match.

J.J who was the defending champion is a 5'5 twenty year old fighter from Aurora, Colorado who  trains with Freedom Fighters where she is coached by Mike Gonzales, Keith Smeltzer and Ryan Walden. 

I asked J.J. how long has she been training in MMA and what got her started, here is her answer, "I have been training MMA for five years but I have been in Tae Kwon Do for almost eleven years. Five years ago my Tae Kwon Do instructors took me to a MMA gym and I started training MMA."

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic?

    I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!

    my page acoustic guitar chords for beginners

    ReplyDelete