Monday, January 28, 2013

Justice "Tru Grit" Galloway defeats Sandra Gray


On Friday January, 18 2013 at Warrior Xtreme Championship: 'Night of Champions 5" at  Crystal Gardens Banquet Center in South Gate, Michigan.

#7 ranked 155-pound plus fighter Justice "Tru Grit" Galloway (5-2-1) defeated Sandra Gray (1-1-0) by submission in the first round of their open weight amateur MMA match.

Justice weighed in at 215-pounds and Sandra came in at 252-pounds.

Justice is a 5'4 twenty-eight year old fighter originally from Blythe, California and now living and training out of Grand Rapids, Michigan where she trains at Grand Rapids MMA for the last week. Before that she trained with  J.J. "Train Wreck" Stpehenson out of his JJS Train Station.


I asked Justice why she got started in MMA and this was her answer, "J.J. was local to me in honor and needed a solid training partner. he got me to where I trained couple of 0-0 guys up to be cage ready. One took a win. I was in Tae Kwon Do when i was sixteen in Palm Springs, California. Also I have always watched UFC like a hawk and forever drooled at the opportunity to get in there. I had no idea i'd be good but i'm glad it turned out right. I grew up never laying a hand on a woman, I always fought full grown men...im constantly testing myself as far as toughness goes. I think fighting only guys growing up gives me an edge. I honestly had a hard time hitting a woman my first five fights, but i'm over all that now. I finally found who I am as a fighter and found my switch."

No comments:

Post a Comment