Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Jennifer "Psycho" Sare defeats Hannah Eagle



On Saturday January, 26 at Brawl Inc Presents at Shake It Up Showclub in Branson, Missouri.

Jennifer "Psycho" Sare (1-0-0) defeated Hannah Eagle (0-2-0) by TKO (due to ground and pound) in the second round of their 140-pound amateur MMA match.

Jennifer is a 5'8 twenty-three year old fighter from Springfield, Missouri. She trains at Hybrid MMA where sh is coached by Shane Carpenter and Chris Brandenburg.

I asked Jennifer when she started training and what got her started in MMA this was her answer, "I started getting serious with my training about eight months ago. I played every sport offered through school since I was four, college ball was a joke and I wanted a competitive outlet. I had to learn finesse and technique instead if just using muscle and power. MMA was definitely something that challenges me as a competitor. I like a challenge so I stuck with it and absolutely love it!"

To see the fight video click read more below.


No comments:

Post a Comment